Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Writing the dialogue

tip1:write the dialogue that is suitable for the character/personality

tip2:write only necessary info to tell your story.KEEP IT SIMPLE>SHORT SENTENCES

tip3:Listen to the dialogues on good tv shows & listen to how people talk in real life

CLASS/GROUP EXERCISE:WRITING DIALOGUES
Topic:DOMINO
Key Character: saengyo(woman in white shirt)
Souen(girl in yellow shirt)

Bystander : Bystander

STORY

They fight over pizza

Scene1

*gets out of the car*

Saengyo: OI Souen!

Souen: what?!

Saengyo: I need a word with you?

Souen : *Sigh*

Saengyo: Did you eat it?

Souen: Huh?

Saengyo: I can smell the pizza coming out from your breath.

Souen: What? It wasn't me. My pet octopus ate it.

Saengyo: Dont lie to me. You don't have a octopus. Blah..blahblahblah. Etc.

Soeun: C'mon, you know i worked at the aquarium.

Saengyo: Don't you freaking lie to me.

*Saengyo grabs Souen's arm*

Souen: You little bastard!

Bystander 1: Oh my they're gonna kill each other! I bet $5 on the yellow shirt.
Bystander 2: I bet $10 on the white one.

Bystander 1: Oh my god! Who's gonna win?

*fight commence*
*Saengyo snatched Soeun's bag*

Saengyo: THIS IS FOR PIZZA HUT!

Souen's child: *gasp*

Saengyo's child: Ma!

*fight breaks off*

Saengyo: Ugh…

*Saengyo drives off*

Saengyo: C'mon honey, we're going to pizza hut for dinner.

Saengyo's child: Yaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!



Done by: Barnabas, Khairizal, Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment